Colchester: Life in the Heart of Nova Scotia
The new state-of-the-art core exhibit, Colchester: Life in the Heart of Nova Scotia, is located in our first floor main exhibit gallery and features:
- Floor-to-ceiling retractable banners that carry the main narrative and present iconic images
- Pictorial photo screen windows visible inside and out (night or day)
- A large satellite floor-mounted image of Colchester County
- Striking historical photo murals
- Integrated artifact display cases
- An intriguing and beguiling audio soundscape
- A mini-multimedia theatre with visitor-selected content
- Integrated bilingual interpretation
Colchester on Ice
An exhibit that tells the story of our early rinks, skating, hockey and much more!
Check out a sneak peek of some of the artifacts on display
Travelling Circuses and Other Entertainments
An exhibit on some of the exciting and bizarre acts that visited Colchester County in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.