Colchester: Life in the Heart of Nova Scotia
The new state-of-the-art core exhibit, Colchester: Life in the Heart of Nova Scotia, is located in our first floor main exhibit gallery and features:
- Floor-to-ceiling retractable banners that carry the main narrative and present iconic images
- Pictorial photo screen windows visible inside and out (night or day)
- A large satellite floor-mounted image of Colchester County
- Striking historical photo murals
- Integrated artifact display cases
- An intriguing and beguiling audio soundscape
- A mini-multimedia theatre with visitor-selected content
- Integrated bilingual interpretation
Camp Debert: The Impact of Building a Base
Visit our 3rd floor exhibit to see the story of the changes that came about in Colchester County due to the construction of this Second World War base.
Colchester at Confederation: Sir Adams G. Archibald and His World
Visit our exhibit celebrating Truro and Colchester County in 1867 – learn about the legacy of Adams Archibald, our Father of Confederation.
Enjoy a display featuring Easter cards dating from 1880s – 1920s.