Colchester: Life in the Heart of Nova Scotia
The new state-of-the-art core exhibit, Colchester: Life in the Heart of Nova Scotia, is located in our first floor main exhibit gallery and features:
- Floor-to-ceiling retractable banners that carry the main narrative and present iconic images
- Pictorial photo screen windows visible inside and out (night or day)
- A large satellite floor-mounted image of Colchester County
- Striking historical photo murals
- Integrated artifact display cases
- An intriguing and beguiling audio soundscape
- A mini-multimedia theatre with visitor-selected content
- Integrated bilingual interpretation
Colchester at Confederation: Sir Adams G. Archibald and His World
Visit our exhibit celebrating Truro and Colchester County in 1867 – learn about the legacy of Adams Archibald, our Father of Confederation.
Truro: Then & Now
A photograph exhibit of Truro curated by six Cobequid Educational Centre students.